George Breadman is a singer, songwriter & actor from Greece.
Since 2004 he has participated in numerous concerts, tv series, movies, tv commercials,
radio shows, plays & musicals such as Les Miz.
The last few years he is also active on YouTube as a cover youtube artist.
The first YouTube period (2009-2020) ended, for technical reasons, having more than 800.000 views,
thousands of subscribers & comments.
The second period started from the scratch in 2021.
Two of his covers ("Je sais pas" & "My love") have been awarded in International
Artistic & Musical Contests. In one of them there was a jury of Celine Dion's producers & collaborators
He has also participated on HCSC - European Online Music Contest, with a Konstantinos Papoutsis composition,
getting the 2nd place.
He participated twice in the virtual choirs of the Grammy award winner composer
Eric Whitacre. In 2013 with the song “Fly to paradise” that has been presented to Queen Elizabeth
at Buckingham Palace & in 2018 with the song “Deep field”.
George’s vocal range is close to 3 octaves & his voice type refers as natural countertenor / high or light tenor.
He sings mainly pop, in Greek, English, Spanish, French, Neapolitan, Hebrew etc but he also experiments
in different styles, such as world music, musicals, greek, alternative rock, soul - R&B.
Many of his recordings got played on different radio stations.
His first single "What can break this echo" released on April 2021.
Lyrics written by himself & music composed by Christos Danakas.
It is the Theme Song from the short movie "The Clay and the Girl" by George Louridas.
"What can break this echo" won 2 Awards at the Cannes World Film Festival, "Best Song" [George Breadman & Christos Danakas] &
"Best Singer of the Future" [George Breadman]. The composer of the song was nominated as "Best Composer of the Future" for the song.
George Breadman & George Louridas were nominated for the "Best Editing" for the Music Video.
The Music Video was also nominated for "Best Music Video" at Rome Prisma Film Awards
Since 2004 in different music venues such as Half Note, Municipal Theater of Pireus, Municipal Art Gallery, Ginger Ale etc
«Our Town» - Thornton Wilder, «The Elephant man» - Bernard Pomerance, «The Teahouse of the August» – John Patric, «The Monster / Il Mostro» – Roberto Benigni (A.TH.O.A Theater)
«My Three Angels» – Samuel Spewack & Bella Spewack (Makrigiani Theater)
Musicals: "Les Miserables", "Holocaust" (Municipal Theater of Pireus)
«Kariotakis» - Et1 2009, «Big Bang» – Mega 2008 , «Mia stigmi dio zoes – One moment two lives» - Mega 2008
«Amstel» – beer (2008)
«Orange» – French Mobile Company (2008)
«Lyttos» - mineral water (2009)
«Chamogela - Smile» - tvCreta 2009
«Epikindines Magirikes» director: Vasilis Tselemengos (2009)
«Chara» director: Elias Yianakakis (2012) [53o Cinema Festival of Thessaloniki]
«Sigharitiria stous esiodoxous» director: Katerina Voulgari (2012) [53o Cinema Festival of Thessaloniki]
Short Length Movie
«Natural Sellout» creator: George Louridas (2012) [14o Patras International Film Festival & 7o Cyprus International Film Festival]
ART FM (weekly radio show)
- First (#1) Place - International Artistic Contest, among 200 participants from 15 countries. Online by the public and by a jury of Celine Dion's producers and collaborators. 
- First (#1) Place - International Online Music Contest, among 32 participants. 
- Second (#2) Place - HCSC - European Online Music Contest, among 22 participants. 
- "Best Song" ("What can break this echo") - Cannes World Film Festival. 
- "Best Singer of the Future" - Cannes World Film Festival. 
- Participation in musical project with other artists for which there were reports in the international press. (Las Vegas Sun, Le Parisien)
- Participation in the virtual choir of Grammy winner composer, Eric Whitacre, as tenor 1 & 2 and as alto 1 & 2, to the song "Fly to Paradise" which has been presented to Buckingham Palace and Queen Elisabeth 
- Participation in the virtual choir of Grammy winner composer, Eric Whitacre, as tenor, to the song "Deep Field" 
- Schoolarship for the Iasmos Drama School
- Rick Alison [Composer - Producer (Lara Fabian, Johnny Hallyday)]
"You have a beautiful voice George. It is an honour to now dance to your voice. I love it.
Keep living your dream and singing from your heart and you will share happiness as you have
done for me tonight."
- Elijah Brown [Cirque du Soleil Performer]
"Great Giorgos!! Very nice covers! I love it!"
- Andre Coutu [Celine Dion's Guitarist]
"You have a nice voice."
- Francois Lalonde [Vocal Engineer - Producer (Celine Dion, Seal, Il Divo)]
"Wow. What an amazing and honest performance. Loved the artistic quality and bilingual interpretation.
Beautiful, just beautiful! A sublime voice, a personal and original interpretation that makes you want to hear again and again. A true potential without a doubt!" (Je sais pas)
- Véronic DiCaire, Nicole Coullier and Laura Landauer
"A tender voice with a timbre full of sensitivity that makes it interesting. Also a good prepared and flexible voice."
- Dimitra Galani [Singer - Songwriter]
"You have such a great voice!"
- Frederick Baron [Singer - Songwriter (Celine Dion, Marc Dupre, Mario Pelchat)]
"Very nice voice!"
- Vasilis Kazoulis [Singer - Songwriter]
"Great upper range and passion in voice."
- Julie Massino [Singer - Voice Teacher]
"Very beautiful performance! Bravo!" (Empty chairs at empty tables)
- Tania Tsanaklidou [Singer]
"George Psomiadis and his wonderful song, ''My Love''. Wandering, enchanting, erotic - what a great voice and a sensational performance"
- Zacharias Aris Davarakis [Lyricist - Journalist - Radio Producer]
"I liked the kindness of your voice. I think you have the "tool" to touch people's souls."
- Anastasia Moutsatsou [Singer]
"It is amazing!" (Je sais pas)
- Jack Rovello [Actor "The Hours"]
"Outstanding. You have a very significant instrument but the main thing is that you give your own character to the songs you perform."
- Nikos Moraitis [Lyricist]
- David Lynch [Composer - Musician]